Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Start

I post on Facebook waaaay too much about my kids.  I have actually been deleting Facebook "friends" based on how annoyed I think they are with my posts.  I mean, how many times can a hip, single person read about poop, vomit and disaster among children. I have started doing people a favor and deleting them if I presume they are completely annoyed by my posts, but too polite to delete me.  I figure this blog will be a resource to curb my Facebook posting enthusiasm.  

I love my children.  I love being around them.  I love when we can all spend time together.  And I love the wonderful, funny and sometimes... horrific memories that are yielded from rearing these wild and crazy kids. Being a mom of a 4 year-old, 2 year-old and 10 month old brings an aspect of adventure to my life. When I venture out in public with my crew, many strangers stop and exclaim, "You really have your hands full, huh?"  I usually laugh politely...well, sometimes hysterically (depending on my children's behavior) and agree that I, in fact, do have "my hands full." I'm creating this blog to share what the cliche "having your hands full" is really all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment